You may use my illustrations for free for commercial or non-commercial purposes in accordance with the following policies. These policies are subject to change.
My illustrations may *NOT* be used under any of the following circumstances:
- for adult/violent/hate speech or other offensive content.
- copyrighting, trademarking, or claiming ownership of the images.
- selling or distributing any part of an image.
For non-commercial use:
- An unlimited number of images may be used.
Examples of what I consider "non-commercial use" are: as teaching materials/products created for nonprofit social contribution, etc.
For commercial use:
Websites, blogs, or internet materials:
- Up to 20 images per platform may be used for free.
- If use of more than 20 images is desired, an additional commercial use license fee is required OR you need to give credit to "Japaclip" and link to "Japaclip.com", depending on your purpose or business.
Please contact me via the contact form.
- If publishing in a book, please credit "Japaclip".
- Up to 20 images may be used for free per book.
- If use of more than 20 images is desired, an additional commercial use license fee is required.
- My clipart may not be used in graphic design products (T-shirts, clothing, etc.).
I am not responsible for any losses, damages, or trouble caused by using my illustrations.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.